Home Page | Overview | Brochure | Videos | FAQs | What You Get, What It Costs | Press Releases | Site Map | Foveal Machine Vision Camera Mounts | Contact Us | +1 973 822-2085
Specifications Inputs Outputs Optional Outputs Power Physical Characteristics Accessories
AutoAuditorium Controller HardwareThe brain of an AutoAuditorium system is the Controller and the intelligence of the system is contained in the proprietary software programs that run on it.
The system accepts inputs from (among other things) the video cameras in the room and uses image and motion analysis on those images to determine which actions to take. Those actions include:
- Pan, Tilt, Zoom and Focus the robotic Tracking Camera to follow the person on stage giving the presentation.
- Control the Video Mixer, selecting the appropriate camera image to show the audience:
- The Tracking Camera, following the presenter.
- The Screen Camera, showing the projected materials.
- Picture-in-Picture of the projection screen and presenter together.
- The Spotting Camera, showing the entire stage area.
- Other optional cameras: audience, other general images of the room.
- Other optional video effects, such as wipes and transition effects.
Inputs Video Input, Spotting Camera HD-SDI, HiDef formats Video Input, Screen Camera HD-SDI, HiDef formats Keyboard USB Mouse USB Control Interface USB Outputs Tracking Camera Control Serial Port, 9 pin D Male, RS-232/422 Video Mixer Control Serial Port, 9 pin D Male, RS-232/422 Monitor Video HDMI or DVI Optional Outputs AC Power Control Dry Contact Contact Closure Routing Switcher Control Serial Port, 9 pin D Male Power Voltage 120 Volts AC, 60 Hertz Power 300 Watts, Typical Physical Characteristics Dimensions 19 inch Rack Mount, 4 Rack Units High
17.31 inches W x 7 inches H x 17.70 inches D, plus handles and mounting flanges
Weight (approximately) 45 Pounds, 20.4 Kilograms Operating Environment +32 to +131 degrees F, 0 to +55 degrees C
Included AC Power Cord 19 inch Rack Mount Control Panel Optional Rack Slides for Controller Case AC Power Control Interface
For information on how your company can sell and install AutoAuditorium systems, please contact us ...Home Page | Overview | Brochure | Videos | FAQs | What You Get, What It Costs | Press Releases | Site Map | Foveal Machine Vision Camera Mounts | Contact Us | +1 973 822-2085
Automatic Auditorium, AutoAuditorium, and AutoAud
are licensed trademarks of Telcordia Technologies, Inc.
Copyright © 2000 - 2017 Foveal Systems, LLC. All rights reserved.
www.AutoAuditorium.com/controller_specs.html 2016/03/20 19:06:12 9.3